Chock full o’Nuts® Single-Serve Coffee Pods - Heavenly Original - Medium Roast
100% COFFEE. NO NUTS.
Since 1932, coffee lovers have been starting their day with Chock full o’Nuts®. Chock full o’Nuts® Original Roast medium blend coffee is the one that started it all. A rich, full-blend that is smooth, not bitter or acidic, our Original Roast is the perfectly drinkable everyday coffee. Heavenly Original Medium Roast is made from premium coffee beans that are hand-selected from the finest growing regions. Our unique single serve mesh coffee pods offer a one-cup convenience that is compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, including Keurig 2.0. Starting from our first coffee shop on Broadway in New York City, Chock full o’Nuts® has been roasting perfectly flavored, aromatic coffee for nearly 100 years. Even though we use 35% less plastic than ordinary molded plastic coffee pods, the rich aroma & taste are not compromised! Now you can enjoy an amazing cup of coffee day or night with our easy-to-use, single-serve pods.
- MEDIUM ROAST ORIGINAL - Chock full o’Nuts® Original Roast medium blend coffee is the one that started it all. A rich, full-blend that is smooth, not bitter or acidic, our Original Roast is the perfectly drinkable everyday coffee.
- KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE – Filter Cup, our single-serve coffee pod, is the convenient way to enjoy a fresh-tasting delicious and aromatic single cup of coffee. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*.
- 35% LESS PLASTIC - Our unique mesh coffee pod design uses 35% less plastic than ordinary single-serve pods without compromising fresh taste and aroma. The pods come in a resealable package that keeps coffee fresher longer.
- COMPOSTABLE FORMAT AVAILABLE - Our 20 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities
- BREWING COFFEE SINCE 1932 – From the first shop in New York City to the homes of coffee lovers worldwide, Chock full o’Nuts® has been the trusted name in perfectly roasted “heavenly” coffee for almost 100 years.
*K-CUP® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Chock full o’Nuts® Filter Cups™ are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
My family has been drinking this brand of coffee as long as I can remember. I'm 63 and excited that it is made in k cups.
Have drank Chock full o’Nuts for a very long time, and it’s as good as it was when I started coffee many years ago
Have drank this coffee for 50+ years. Started with original and now decaf, though the wife still drinks original. Whenever I travel I make sure to get buy pods and have it shipped ahead, or just plain ship it to people I know enjoy it. Great service and nice that it can be shipped.
I have used Chock Full of Nuts for 45 years and was thrilled to find it in pods. Love the recylable pods.
I was not given the coffee I ordered. I called twice and left voicemail, and also wrote to customer service. No response from either method.