Chase & Sanborn® Coffee - Special Roast - Medium Roast - Ground
GOOD VALUE SINCE 1862
Established in 1862, Chase & Sanborn® was the first company to pack and ship roasted coffee in sealed tins. Today, Chase & Sanborn® continues its tradition of quality and value with a robust blend of coffee at an affordable price.
- SPECIAL ROAST – Chase & Sanborn® Special Roast is a medium-roasted, robust blend
- RECYCLABLE STEEL CAN - This coffee comes in a steel can that is 100% recyclable
- ALL PURPOSE GRIND - Suitable for all coffee makers, with the first scoop you’re on your way to brewing the perfect cup for any occasion
- GLUTEN FREE: Chase & Sanborn® ground coffee is naturally gluten free
- GOOD VALUE SINCE 1862 – Chase & Sanborn® continues its tradition of quality and value for over 150 years!
My partner brought this coffee to work one evening and said I have to try this coffee. He loves his coffee. Anyway, it became a staple for the 4 am to 2 pm shift. When the brand was sold, I couldn't find it in my usual store. I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought they had quit making it. Well, I finally found that I could order this coffee and I am so happy. Order filled, product shipped quickly. Now I can stay stocked up.
Was introduced to Chase & Sandborn by my parents. I have tried full spectrum of other Brands but in the end returned to Chase & Sandborn. Has the right balance of what I am looking for in an excellent cup of coffee. My wife and I enjoy daily!
Chase & Sanborn is our favorite coffee. Smooth, consistent and never bitter. Great in an automatic machine or french pressed.
Always fresh . Have selected this brand for 25 plus yrs.
Rich, mild taste. Very difficult to find. Price here seems most competitive.
And my wife likes it. Difficult to find it in our area and if we do it seems when the store runs out they do not restock. Shame they don’t as she likes her Chase and Sanborn