Hills Bros.® Coffee - Dark Satin - Dark Roast - Whole Bean - Premium Arabica
CRAFTED WITHOUT COMPROMISE FOR OVER 137 YEARS.™
Since 1878, coffee lovers have been starting their day with a taste of always great coffee from Hills Bros.® From the beginning 140 years ago, brothers Reuben and Austin Hills made an unwavering commitment to quality and Hills Bros.® Coffee was born. From the finest beans and most innovative roasting methods to our delectable blends, Hills Bros.® has been crafting delicious coffee without compromise to happy coffee drinkers worldwide. Full-flavored and satisfying from the first sip to the last, our whole bean coffee is made from premium Arabica coffee beans that are hand-selected from the finest growing regions around the world. Blended and roasted the same way since we started, you are guaranteed to consistently get a great cup of coffee. Hills Bros.® whole bean coffee is gluten free and Orthodox Union Certified Kosher. To get the freshest flavor and aroma, always grind Hills Bros.® whole bean coffee immediately before brewing. From the finest beans and most innovative roasting methods to our delicious blends, Hills Bros.® has delighted customers, blending and roasting amazing coffee for over a century. Today, Hills Bros.® Coffee continues to be crafted without compromise. Whether it's your start to the day every morning, your afternoon pick-me-up or after dinner wind down, the authentic taste of always great coffee from Hills Bros.® will always be something to look forward to.
- PREMIUM ARABICA COFFEE BEANS - Hills Bros.® whole bean coffee contains a rich blend of premium Arabica coffee beans that have been roasted to perfection. Each cup delivers the consistently great flavor that Hills Bros.® is known for.
- DEEP, DARK, VIBRANT FLAVOR - Hills Bros.® Dark Satin is a unique blend of premium Arabica coffee beans from around the world that are dark roasted for a strong, bold flavor and smooth finish.
- FOR THE BEST CUP OF COFFEE - To get the freshest flavor and aroma, always grind Hills Bros.® whole bean coffee immediately before brewing. To maintain the freshness of your coffee, simply reseal the bag and store in a cool, dry place.
- KOSHER AND GLUTEN FREE - Hills Bros.® whole bean coffee is Orthodox Union Certified Kosher and also gluten free.
- ALWAYS GREAT COFFEE - From the finest beans and most innovative roasting methods to our delicious blends, Hills Bros.® has delighted customers for 140 years. Today, Hills Bros.® Coffee continues to be crafted without compromise.
I was looking to source my favorite coffee when no one around had any stock, even Amazon was out. I looked and found my preferred product at this vendor and it shipped when promised and arrived when promised. What more could be asked?
I normally enjoy all of different types of coffee/roasts. My last purshase of dark roast was over roasted. I contacted the company for an exchange as the coffee was way overoasted burned. All I had was a we're looking into this.. All I wanted was an exchange for any roasted .. I was going to return 5 of the 6 I recieved.
I'm finished doing business with this company after several years of good service.
I use this coffee, exclusively, in my Breville Barista Pro, and French Press. Absolutely the best coffee I've ever had!
It would be great if you could keep the Dark Satin Whole Beans in-stock at Woodman's Grocery Store in Janesville, WI
I sent you an email 4 days ago and you haven't responded.
Dark Satin Roast has been my first choice when seeking a rick, flavorful coffee that doesn't go over the top as far as being acidic or overpowering. I look forward to arising and grinding a fresh pot of ambrosia.