Chock full o’Nuts® Decaf Coffee - Heavenly Original - Medium Roast - Frac Pack
100% COFFEE. NO NUTS.
Full-flavored and satisfying from the first sip to the last, our ground coffee is made from 100% premium coffee beans that are hand-selected from the finest growing regions. Blended and roasted the same way since we started, you are guaranteed to get a consistently great cup of coffee. We make it easy to brew an amazing cup of Chock full o’Nuts® coffee because there is only one grind, suitable for all coffee makers. Automatic, percolator or drip, we’ve taken the guesswork out so all you need to decide is which mug you will use. Chock full o’Nuts® ground coffee is gluten free and Orthodox Union Certified Kosher. From the first shop in New York City to the homes of coffee lovers worldwide, Chock full o’Nuts® has been proudly roasting perfectly flavored, aromatic coffee for nearly 100 years. Whether you enjoy The Heavenly Coffee first thing in the morning, for an afternoon treat or late at night, the unique taste and unmistakable aroma of Chock full o’Nuts® will be your perfect cup every time.
- ALL THE FLAVOR WITHOUT CAFFEINE - Our decaffeinated coffee has the rich, full-bodied flavor of our Original blend, without the caffeine.
- 100% PREMIUM COFFEE BEANS – Chock full o’Nuts® ground coffee contains a rich blend of 100% premium coffee beans that have been roasted to perfection. Each cup delivers the delicious flavor and unmistakable aroma of Chock full o’Nuts®.
- ALL PURPOSE GRIND: There is only one grind of Chock full o’Nuts® ground coffee and it makes the perfect cup of coffee. Suitable for all coffee makers, with the first scoop you’re on your way to brewing a cup of The Heavenly Coffee.
- KOSHER AND GLUTEN FREE: Chock full o’Nuts® ground coffee is Orthodox Union Certified Kosher and also gluten free.
- BREWING COFFEE SINCE 1932 – From the first shop in New York City to the homes of coffee lovers worldwide, Chock full o’Nuts® has been the trusted name in perfectly roasted “heavenly” coffee for almost 100 years
There are about 9 tablespoons of loose coffee in each packet. It is super fresh and I use 1/2 a pack for the morning pot. Put a clip on the bag to have later in the day. We ordered 2 boxes in mid October 2021 and they were "dated" best by mid March 2022.